Thursday, August 20, 2020

All That Prep. Still Failed

The key event that sticks out in my mind is that I got caught up in the performance-based questions at the beginning. They took a very long time for me to complete, even though they were not difficult.

I got flustered after that and this resulted in myself making a fatal mistake. I didn’t read the questions thoroughly.

With any IT certification exam, you need to carefully check the wording and meaning behind every question. For example, questions can seemingly have multiple “right answers. But only one is the correct right answer. Truly comprehending what you’re being asked is key to choosing the best answers.

Slow down and make sure you read and understand every question. One wrong answer could be the difference between passing and failing an exam.



More Info: comptia a+ entry level jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment